Aadhaar Card:- The government of India provides Unique Identification number (UID) or Aadhaar number to residents of India through Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). According to the Gazette notification of the Government of India on 1st June 2017, it is mandatory for the customers (individuals, as well as the authorized signatory of the current account) to update the Aadhaar number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India/ UIDAI in the Bank Records. Here’s how you can update your base number on our basis. So, through this article, you can get the complete information about the linking process of your Aadhaar to your YES bank account.
Benefits of linking Aadhar to YES bank account
- Direct LPG Subsidy in your account.
- Pension credit benefits in your account (Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, Atal Pension Yojana (APY) and other types of Pensions etc.
- Operate your bank account smoothly and conveniently.
How to link Aadhaar card to YES bank account
- Using Net banking – Linking Aadhaar Card to YES Bank in Online Mode.
- By visiting YES bank branch – Linking Aadhaar Card to YES Bank in Offline Mode
Steps to Link/ Update Aadhaar card using YES Bank Net Banking
To link aadhaar card to YES Bank in online mode, you should have your YES bank Internet banking login credentials such as your login ID and password. Now, follow below steps to link aadhaar to your account by accessing net banking.
- First of all, visit the official website of the YES bank – www.yesbank.in
- Then, click the “login” button; select ‘Retail’ and then click “Get Started” link.
- Now, you can read the security tips and click “Continue to login” button.
- You will be on retail Net Banking Login Page. Enter User ID and Password and click the login button.
- Select “Requests” category and click on “View / Update Aadhaar”.
- Then, accept the terms and conditions and then click “submit” button.
- Enter your Aadhaar number, confirm it and submit.
- Then, enter OTP received on your registered mobile number linked to Aadhaar.
- After successful verification of your Aadhaar number, it will be updated to your bank account.
- You will get an SMS to the registered mobile number from YES BANK.
Steps to Link/ Update Aadhaar Card by visiting YES bank
You can also visit your YES bank branch and link it easily. You will just need to go to your YES Bank branch along with your Aadhaar Card and Passbook.
- You can personally visit your nearest YES bank branch with your original Aadhaar Card.
- You should take a photocopy of your aadhaar card and YES bank passbook with you.
- Now, fill Aadhaar Update Form.
- Fill this form with required details and submit it at the counter.
- YES, Bank official will verify your detail with your original documents.
- After verification, it updates to your account and you will be notified via SMS on your registered mobile number.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to Link/seed Aadhaar Card to YES Bank Account- online/ offline”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about YES Bank online/ Offline Banking.
SBI Net Banking – https://onlinesbi.io/
You can link your Aadhaar card to your bank account in online as well as in offline mode. It is mandatory to link it to your account to avail several banking benefits. So, now, you can link or update your Aadhaar Card to your HDFC Bank account easily through with net banking in online or by visiting your HDFC bank branch in offline mode. Without linking aadhaar to your HDFC bank you are not eligible to get several benefits such as LPG subsidy, pension benefits (widow pension, senior citizen pensions etc.) and various bima yojna etc. So, if you want to get all these schemes benefits then you should link your aadhaar to your HDFC bank account. You can now, link your account with aadhaar with net banking, ATM, by sending an SMS or by visiting branch. The detailed information is given below, check and link or updates your aadhaar to your HDFC bank account.
Benefits of linking Aadhar to HDFC bank account
- Easily get LPG Subsidy in your account.
- Get Govt. scheme benefits like Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, Atal Pension Yojana (APY) and many other types of Pensions etc.
- Operate your bank account conveniently.
Four ways to link Aadhaar card to HDFC bank account
- Using Net banking – Linking Aadhaar Card to HDFC Bank in Online Mode
- By visiting HDFC bank branch – Linking Aadhaar Card to HDFC Bank in Offline Mode
- By sending an SMS – Linking Aadhaar Card to HDFC Bank through SMS
- Visiting HDFC bank ATM – Linking Aadhaar Card to HDFC Bank through ATM
Steps to Link/ Update Aadhaar card using HDFC Bank Net Banking
To link aadhaar card to HDFC Bank in online mode, you should have your HDFC bank Internet banking login credentials such as your login ID and password. Now, follow below steps to link aadhaar to your account by accessing net banking.
- First of all visit the official website of the HDFC Bank Net Banking which is “https://www.hdfcbank.com/”.
- Then, click ‘Login’ option.
- Then, click ‘Continue to net banking’ button.
- The login page will open where you will need to type your User ID/ Customer ID and click ‘Continue’ button.
- Then enter the net banking Password/ IPIN and click login
- Then, click on the link “Account” and click ‘Request’.
- After this, click ‘View/ Update Aadhar Number’.
- Now, select your account, enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number, re-enter aadhaar number and click ‘Update’ button.
- Then, check your details and confirm your address and then click ‘Confirm’ button.
- You will see a confirmation message against your request of Aadhaar linking.
- The submitted details will be updated in HDFC Bank system and the bank will verify and confirm your details. On successful linking of Aadhaar, you will receive a message through mail or SMS on your registered mobile number.
Steps to Link/ Update Aadhaar Card by visiting HDFC bank
You can also visit your HDFC bank branch and link it easily. You will just need to go to your HDFC Bank branch along with your Aadhaar Card and Passbook.
- Take photocopy as well as original documents of aadhaar card and HDFC bank passbook with you.
- Now, go to your HDFC bank and get the form of “Aadhaar Seeding“.
- Fill this form with required details and submit it at the counter.
- HDFC Bank official will verify your detail with your original documents.
- After verification, it updates to your account and you will be notified via SMS or Email.
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to your HDFC bank account via SMS
Without net banking or visiting your HDFC base branch, you can also link your Aadhaar number easily with your account by sending an SMS. Now, check the process to link aadhaar to your account. HDFC Bank account holders need to send an SMS with aadhaar number through their registered mobile number as per below format.
- You can send an SMS to 5676712 from your registered mobile number.
- Send SMS: AS space <Aadhaar Number> space <Customer ID> space <Account Number>
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to your HDFC bank account via ATM
You can also link your Aadhaar number to your HDFC bank account with HDFC ATM machine.
- First, visit the HDFC bank ATM.
- Then, inserts ATM/Debit card in HDFC Bank ATM.
- Go to ‘Service’ tab or check for seeding Aadhaar option.
- Then, check for Aadhar linking option.
- Fill required details and submit.
- You will receive a receipt for seeding aadhaar
How to link Aadhaar Card to your HDFC bank account via Mobile Banking
- Login to HDFC Mobile Banking >>>> Select the ‘Accounts’>>>> Select the ‘Requests’>>>> Click ‘View / Update Aadhaar Number’.
How to link Aadhaar Card to your HDFC bank account via Phone Banking
- Call customer care number and given details for Aadhaar linkin.
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to Link/seed Aadhaar Card to HDFC Bank Account- online/ offline”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about HDFC Bank online/ Offline Banking.
To Know more about Aadhar Card – http://www.uidai-aadharcard.co.in/
Paytm is one of the largest E-banking portal and in E-commerce company in India. Create paytm account now just follow the below procedure. paytm gives a lot of benefits on their e-banking. using paytm e-banking facility you can book movie ticket, train ticket, hotels, flight tickets, bus, events, gift card, car & bikes, international flight, etc. It quickly provides the facility to recharge your prepaid or postpaid mobile. Paytm is also a title sponsor of BCCI for 4 years.
Nowadays, we all are moving toward cashless economy. Paytm is helping a lot to achieve the milestone. Most of the people now using Paytm in India and they give and take money through Paytm.
Paytm can be used on laptop/desktop and you can also use Paytm account on your mobile using Paytm APP.
How to create Paytm account on the website?
Follow the below steps to Create Paytm Account on the website.
- visit Paytm official website https://paytm.com/
- Now provide mobile number, Email ID, Password and click on “Create you Patm Wallet“
- After that, you will get an “OTP” on your registered mobile number.
- Once you enter the correct “OTP” click on “Submit“. Now you are ready to use Paytm Account.
How to Signup Paytm Account on Paytm Mobile APP?
To Sign up Paytm Account on Paytm Mobile app follow the below procedure. all the steps are required to follow
- Download and open Paytm APP (Download Paytm App from the Google Play store)
- Go to ‘Profile’ section
- Click on ‘Sign in” to Paytm’
- Click on ‘Sign up”
- Enter your mobile number, email address, and a password
- Click on “Sign Up”
- You will get an OTP on the mobile number you entered
- Enter the correct “OTP” and click on “Submit”, now you can use Paytm on your mobile.
Still, you need some more help from us don’t worry visit here http://www.myonlinebanking.co.in/. this website has a lot of stuff apart from Paytm. If you are not familiar with Internet banking and want to know? this website will help you. Our vision is to provide all the information related to Banking and E-banking to the people.
Transfer PAYTM Balance through Net Banking through BOI Net Banking by visiting at http://boitutorial.co.in/
If you want to reset your Andhra Bank Net banking Password, then you can do the same in online as well as in offline mode. Here we will provide you the complete information about the reset procedure of your Andhra bank net banking password. Many times it happens, when we forgot our net banking password and that time we try to know the exact procedure to retrieve forgot net banking password. If you are in the same situation and want to know the procedure to change or reset Andhra bank net banking password then you are at right place now. Here we have provided the complete solution of “how to reset Andhra Bank Internet Banking Password”. As we said that you can reset your Andhra bank net banking password in online as well as in offline mode. So, we have provided here stepwise details to reset your net banking password in online as well as in offline mode. In online mode, you should have your user ID and registered mobile number for reset password. In offline mode, you should have to submit reset password application form at your bank branch. The detailed process is given below.
Steps to reset Andhra Bank Net Banking Password Online
Follow the below step to reset the password:
- First of all, visit the Official Web portal of the Andhra Bank which is “https://www.onlineandhrabank.net.in/”.
- Then, click “Internet Banking Login” link and you will be redirected to the page of retail login.
- Then, click “Retail User Login” link.
- Now, a pop-up page will open where you will have to click “Continue” button to agree to the terms & conditions.
- Then, Andhra bank personal login page will open where you will see some options such as Username, Password, Login, and Set Login Password.
- You will need to click on “Set Login Password” link.
- Now, enter your Username or User ID and procedure further.
- On the next page, you will need to enter some required details such as your Account Number, Username, your registered mobile number and your dob (date of Birth).
- After this, you will need to enter the received OTP on your registered mobile number and click “Proceed” button.
- Then, enter the “New password“
- Re-enter your password and click on “Generate” button.
- Finally, you will see a confirmation message that “Your Sign On password has been successfully changed”.
Steps to reset Andhra Bank Net Banking Password Offline
- First, download the password reset form (Application for login/Transaction password) from the official website of Andhra bank. You can also get this form from your bank branch.
- Then, fill this form with required details and submit it to your bank Branch along required documents.
- For more details, you can contact your bank representative.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to Reset Andhra Bank Net Banking Password Online”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit again later to get the latest updates related to Andhra Bank Net Banking.
You may also like to read about:-
BOB Net Banking – https://bobdirect.co.in/
Andhra Bank Net Banking – https://andhraonline.co.in/
How to update PAN number in Canara Bank Account Online/offline: – Dear readers, if you are searching for the procedure to update your PAN number in Canara Bank account using Canara Net Banking online/offline then, you are at right place. Through this article, we are going to a tutorial you about the update procedure of PAN number in Canara Bank account. Permanent Account Number is a code that issued by Income Tax Department of India. The PAN (Permanent Account Number) is unique for each individual and valid for the lifetime of the holder, throughout India.
Follow the simple steps to update your PAN number in Canara Bank Account using Canara Bank net Banking:-
- Visit the official reputed site of Canara Bank which is www.canarabank.com
- Then download the KYC form to Update PAN number or you can download Individual KYC form from this link
- Duly fill KYC form and submit it Canara Bank branch where you maintain your account.
NOTE: – This webpage is dedicated to the process of how to update PAN number in Canara Bank Account using Canara Net. Bookmark this web page for more information.
You may also like to read about:-
PNB Net Banking – http://www.netbanking.services/
Union Net Banking – http://uniononline.xyz/
The LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) (LIC Login) is one of the largest and trusted government life insurance provider companies of India. The Life Insurance Corporation is the only Indian government company in India. That’s why it provides a wide range of life insurances that can fulfill the customers need. The customers can take any insurance policy as per their requirement and can make the policy payment easily by visiting LIC offices or agents. LIC also provided the online services for their customers by which they can make the loan payment, policy payment easily without visiting LIC offices or agents.
You can check your policy status, bonus status, and loan status, make policy premium payment, and claim history etc. easily by visiting official website of the LIC. You can avail all these online features by login to your account with your user ID and password. Now, the question is “From where you can get user ID and password”. To set your LIC user ID and password, you will need to go through registration process first. After registration, you can get your user ID and password and with these credentials you can login to your account and access all the features online.
LIC Login online – Access LIC e-services
Either you are a registered customer or a new user, can avail online benefits easily by login. We have provided here the step wise details of registration and login LIC India website.
- New user Registration Process- LIC e-services
- First of all, visit the official website of LIC which is http://licloginonline.in/
- Then, go to the ‘Online Services’ and click ‘Customer Portal’.
- The “LIC e-services” page will open where you will see two options: “New User” and “Registered User”.
- You will need to click the ‘New User’ button.
- Then, click ‘Proceed’ button.
- Now, you can create your LIC account by providing required details such as policy number, DOB, premium amount, mobile number, email ID, aadhar, PAN Etc. then click ‘proceed’ tab.
- Then, set your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ that will complete the registration process. In this way, you can register for LIC e-services.
Know about your username and password
- The username can be alpha-numeric and it can be with characters dot & underscore.
- Your password must be in between 8 – 30 characters.
- The symbol with (*) are mandatory to fill and it cannot be left blank.
- The pin-code should not be more than 6-digits.
- Enter a valid e-mail id for further correspondence.
- The user-id should be unique.
- The password you have chosen should be unique and be kept confidential.
Steps for LIC Login online
- First of all, visit the official website of LIC which is “http://www.licindia.in/”.
- Then, go to the ‘Online Services’ and click “Agents/Dev. Officers/P&GS Customer Portal”. You can also open “https://customer.onlinelic.in/LICEPS/Login/begin.do” link directly.
- Now, type user ID and password. Give answer of asked question and click “Submit” button.
Steps for LIC e-services sign in
- Open LIC website which is “http://www.licindia.in/”
- Then, go to the ‘Online Services’ and click ‘Customer Portal’.
- The “LIC e-services” page will open where you will have to click “Registered User” button.
- Now, enter “User ID/Email/Mobile”, “Password” and “Date of Birth” and click ‘sign in’ button.
- In this way, you can access the LIC e-services
Email ID: email@example.com
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “LIC Login”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates.
Pay your LIC premium through IDBI Net Banking. To know more about How to pay LIC Premium through IDBI Net Banking. Please visit to know more about IDBI Net Banking – http://idbitutorial.co.in/
Any business can get GSTIN by registering under GST portal or at GST Seva Kendra which is set up by the Government of India. It is mandatory for the taxpayer to register under GST system to avoid inconvenience or penalty in their running businesses. If you do not have to know about the process to registration under GST portal, then no need to worry as we have provided here the stepwise easy process that can help you a lot in the registration process.
GST is Goods and Services Tax which has been implemented in India from 1st of July 2017. And now, it is necessary to register under GST for making a tax payment. You can apply for GST registration by going through a simple two-stage process. You will need to fill part- A and Part-B form to complete the process of registration. Then after verification and approval, you will you’re your registration certificate number.
Steps to register for GST on GST Portal
- First of all, visit the official website of GST.
- Then login to the online portal with valid credentials.
- Then, you will need to fill up the form part-A with details such as PAN, mobile number, and email ID.
- After providing these details, the system will verify it by OTP or email.
- Now, you will need to upload required documents as per your busyness type.
- After this, you will receive a TRN number that needed to access and to fill the form-B.
- You should know that you will receive application reference number via mobile number or email ID.
- The GST officer will verify your submitted details and documents and after 3 working days will the GST registration certificates if GST officer approves your GST application.
- In another case, if GST officer required more documents or more details in the form ‘GST-REG-03’, then within seven working days provide the required documents along with form GST-REG-04.
- The officer will verify your details and if the officers approve your GST application then within 7 working days, you will get GST registration certificate.
- In case the officer rejects your GST application, then you will be informed through form GST-REG-05.
Advantages of applying for GST registration
- After registration, you will be the legally recognized supplier of the goods and the services.
- You can make GST payment easily.
- You can also avail the input tax credit on goods and services purchased.
Note: You should note that the supply of the goods or the services from more than one state as a single legal entity, a separate GST registrations are required for each state. You will need to register separately for each state with the same PAN number.
How to view/ Track applications
The GST portal gives an easy path to access all your submitted information and any other responses by visiting the official website of GST. You can also get the automatic notifications and the status of the applicant’s changes at each stage. Apart from this, you can also check the status of the application manually by visiting the official portal of GST.
Track Application Status
Users can track the status of their application by using the “Registration” >> “Services” >> “Track Application Status” service from the GST Portal.
View submitted application
For this, you will need to login to the GST website and then navigate to “Services” >> User Services >> “View My Submissions” to access your submitted applications.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “GST registration information”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates related to the GST.
To Know about Income Tax. Please visit http://incometaxlogin.co.in/