Paytm is one of the largest E-banking portal and in E-commerce company in India. Create paytm account now just follow the below procedure. paytm gives a lot of benefits on their e-banking. using paytm e-banking facility you can book movie ticket, train ticket, hotels, flight tickets, bus, events, gift card, car & bikes, international flight, etc. It quickly provides the facility to recharge your prepaid or postpaid mobile. Paytm is also a title sponsor of BCCI for 4 years.
Nowadays, we all are moving toward cashless economy. Paytm is helping a lot to achieve the milestone. Most of the people now using Paytm in India and they give and take money through Paytm.
Paytm can be used on laptop/desktop and you can also use Paytm account on your mobile using Paytm APP.
How to create Paytm account on the website?
Follow the below steps to Create Paytm Account on the website.
- visit Paytm official website https://paytm.com/
- Click on “Sign up”.
- Now provide mobile number, Email ID, Password and click on “Create you Patm Wallet“
- After that, you will get an “OTP” on your registered mobile number.
- Once you enter the correct “OTP” click on “Submit“. Now you are ready to use Paytm Account.
How to Signup Paytm Account on Paytm Mobile APP?
To Sign up Paytm Account on Paytm Mobile app follow the below procedure. all the steps are required to follow
- Download and open Paytm APP (Download Paytm App from the Google Play store)
- Go to ‘Profile’ section
- Click on ‘Sign in” to Paytm’
- Click on ‘Sign up”
- Enter your mobile number, email address, and a password
- Click on “Sign Up”
- You will get an OTP on the mobile number you entered
- Enter the correct “OTP” and click on “Submit”, now you can use Paytm on your mobile.
Still, you need some more help from us don’t worry visit here http://www.myonlinebanking.co.in/. this website has a lot of stuff apart from Paytm. If you are not familiar with Internet banking and want to know? this website will help you. Our vision is to provide all the information related to Banking and E-banking to the people.
Transfer PAYTM Balance through Net Banking through BOI Net Banking by visiting at http://boitutorial.co.in/