You can link your Aadhaar card to your bank account in online as well as in offline mode. It is mandatory to link it to your account to avail several banking benefits. So, now, you can link or update your Aadhaar Card to your HDFC Bank account easily through with net banking in online or by visiting your HDFC bank branch in offline mode. Without linking aadhaar to your HDFC bank you are not eligible to get several benefits such as LPG subsidy, pension benefits (widow pension, senior citizen pensions etc.) and various bima yojna etc. So, if you want to get all these schemes benefits then you should link your aadhaar to your HDFC bank account. You can now, link your account with aadhaar with net banking, ATM, by sending an SMS or by visiting branch. The detailed information is given below, check and link or updates your aadhaar to your HDFC bank account.
Benefits of linking Aadhar to HDFC bank account
- Easily get LPG Subsidy in your account.
- Get Govt. scheme benefits like Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, Atal Pension Yojana (APY) and many other types of Pensions etc.
- Operate your bank account conveniently.
Four ways to link Aadhaar card to HDFC bank account
- Using Net banking – Linking Aadhaar Card to HDFC Bank in Online Mode
- By visiting HDFC bank branch – Linking Aadhaar Card to HDFC Bank in Offline Mode
- By sending an SMS – Linking Aadhaar Card to HDFC Bank through SMS
- Visiting HDFC bank ATM – Linking Aadhaar Card to HDFC Bank through ATM
Steps to Link/ Update Aadhaar card using HDFC Bank Net Banking
To link aadhaar card to HDFC Bank in online mode, you should have your HDFC bank Internet banking login credentials such as your login ID and password. Now, follow below steps to link aadhaar to your account by accessing net banking.
- First of all visit the official website of the HDFC Bank Net Banking which is “https://www.hdfcbank.com/”.
- Then, click ‘Login’ option.
- Then, click ‘Continue to net banking’ button.
- The login page will open where you will need to type your User ID/ Customer ID and click ‘Continue’ button.
- Then enter the net banking Password/ IPIN and click login
- Then, click on the link “Account” and click ‘Request’.
- After this, click ‘View/ Update Aadhar Number’.
- Now, select your account, enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number, re-enter aadhaar number and click ‘Update’ button.
- Then, check your details and confirm your address and then click ‘Confirm’ button.
- You will see a confirmation message against your request of Aadhaar linking.
- The submitted details will be updated in HDFC Bank system and the bank will verify and confirm your details. On successful linking of Aadhaar, you will receive a message through mail or SMS on your registered mobile number.
Steps to Link/ Update Aadhaar Card by visiting HDFC bank
You can also visit your HDFC bank branch and link it easily. You will just need to go to your HDFC Bank branch along with your Aadhaar Card and Passbook.
- Take photocopy as well as original documents of aadhaar card and HDFC bank passbook with you.
- Now, go to your HDFC bank and get the form of “Aadhaar Seeding“.
- Fill this form with required details and submit it at the counter.
- HDFC Bank official will verify your detail with your original documents.
- After verification, it updates to your account and you will be notified via SMS or Email.
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to your HDFC bank account via SMS
Without net banking or visiting your HDFC base branch, you can also link your Aadhaar number easily with your account by sending an SMS. Now, check the process to link aadhaar to your account. HDFC Bank account holders need to send an SMS with aadhaar number through their registered mobile number as per below format.
- You can send an SMS to 5676712 from your registered mobile number.
- Send SMS: AS space <Aadhaar Number> space <Customer ID> space <Account Number>
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to your HDFC bank account via ATM
You can also link your Aadhaar number to your HDFC bank account with HDFC ATM machine.
- First, visit the HDFC bank ATM.
- Then, inserts ATM/Debit card in HDFC Bank ATM.
- Go to ‘Service’ tab or check for seeding Aadhaar option.
- Then, check for Aadhar linking option.
- Fill required details and submit.
- You will receive a receipt for seeding aadhaar
How to link Aadhaar Card to your HDFC bank account via Mobile Banking
- Login to HDFC Mobile Banking >>>> Select the ‘Accounts’>>>> Select the ‘Requests’>>>> Click ‘View / Update Aadhaar Number’.
How to link Aadhaar Card to your HDFC bank account via Phone Banking
- Call customer care number and given details for Aadhaar linkin.
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to Link/seed Aadhaar Card to HDFC Bank Account- online/ offline”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about HDFC Bank online/ Offline Banking.
To Know more about Aadhar Card – http://www.uidai-aadharcard.co.in/