Aadhaar Card:- The government of India provides Unique Identification number (UID) or Aadhaar number to residents of India through Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). According to the Gazette notification of the Government of India on 1st June 2017, it is mandatory for the customers (individuals, as well as the authorized signatory of the current account) to update the Aadhaar number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India/ UIDAI in the Bank Records. Here’s how you can update your base number on our basis. So, through this article, you can get the complete information about the linking process of your Aadhaar to your YES bank account.
Benefits of linking Aadhar to YES bank account
- Direct LPG Subsidy in your account.
- Pension credit benefits in your account (Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, Atal Pension Yojana (APY) and other types of Pensions etc.
- Operate your bank account smoothly and conveniently.
How to link Aadhaar card to YES bank account
- Using Net banking – Linking Aadhaar Card to YES Bank in Online Mode.
- By visiting YES bank branch – Linking Aadhaar Card to YES Bank in Offline Mode
Steps to Link/ Update Aadhaar card using YES Bank Net Banking
To link aadhaar card to YES Bank in online mode, you should have your YES bank Internet banking login credentials such as your login ID and password. Now, follow below steps to link aadhaar to your account by accessing net banking.
- First of all, visit the official website of the YES bank – www.yesbank.in
- Then, click the “login” button; select ‘Retail’ and then click “Get Started” link.
- Now, you can read the security tips and click “Continue to login” button.
- You will be on retail Net Banking Login Page. Enter User ID and Password and click the login button.
- Select “Requests” category and click on “View / Update Aadhaar”.
- Then, accept the terms and conditions and then click “submit” button.
- Enter your Aadhaar number, confirm it and submit.
- Then, enter OTP received on your registered mobile number linked to Aadhaar.
- After successful verification of your Aadhaar number, it will be updated to your bank account.
- You will get an SMS to the registered mobile number from YES BANK.
Steps to Link/ Update Aadhaar Card by visiting YES bank
You can also visit your YES bank branch and link it easily. You will just need to go to your YES Bank branch along with your Aadhaar Card and Passbook.
- You can personally visit your nearest YES bank branch with your original Aadhaar Card.
- You should take a photocopy of your aadhaar card and YES bank passbook with you.
- Now, fill Aadhaar Update Form.
- Fill this form with required details and submit it at the counter.
- YES, Bank official will verify your detail with your original documents.
- After verification, it updates to your account and you will be notified via SMS on your registered mobile number.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to Link/seed Aadhaar Card to YES Bank Account- online/ offline”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about YES Bank online/ Offline Banking.
SBI Net Banking – https://onlinesbi.io/